Born: 27th August 1967
Degree: Systems Eng Univ Lisbon
Marital Status: Married
Residence: Lisbon, Portugal
- Consultant, KPMG Consulting
- Telecoms privatisation work including Matav Privatisation, Hungary - ETECSA acquisition, Cuba – France Telecom regulatory preparation – Bulgarian Telecoms restructuring, Uzbek Telecoms, Telebras Brasil etc.
- Cellular Licence bids for various clients in US, Europe and Latam
- Regulatory work for EU DGXIII and DG IV
- Associate, SG Warburg
- Advisory mandates including, work for Unisource, multinational Telecom consortium, Uzbek telecom privatisation.
- Director Deutsche, Morgan Grenfell
- M&A advisory including cellular acquisitions, licensing bids, equity capital market placements and structured finance.
- Vice President Merrill Lynch
- M&A and advisory work to European Telecoms operators and across Latin America.
- PT Group
- CFO of PTM.Com, Listed in Lisbon in 2000
- Group Director Investor Relations in 2001/2 and Group Director Corporate Finance at PT SGPS in 2002/3.
- Executive Board Member in the wire line residential retail business – Nationwide telephone and ADSL operations
- Board Member at PT Pro, back-office shared service and cultural change driver of the PT Group
- Trustee of the Group Pension Fund, responsible for Asset Management and Liability control
- Currently Board Member in PT Multimedia, a nationwide pay-TV operation with 1.5m customers, Responsible for Technology and operation